1a. Work hard - need to make money for school next year. - on-going, but a good start.
1b. Play Harder. - on-going, but still a good start.
2. Go swimming in the dark.
3. Read books for fun - and not for class. (Books I should read: Perks of being a Wallflower; Water for Elephants; Something Borrowed; Tales of Beetle the Bard; Other books I have read: Harry Potter 1-7; George Orwell - 1984)
4. Roadtrip - North Carolina maybe? Montreal or Quebec City would also be nice.
5. Go all the way around Lake Ontario while stopping to see friends along the way.
6. Watch the sunrise.
7. Watch the sunset.
8. Buy a new/better camera so I can take awesome photos.
9. Write a short story.
10. Love life. Enjoy Family. Laugh with friends. yep. yep. yep.